WHAT PROVISIONS IN THE NEW TAX LAW COULD AFFECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act took effect in 2018. This $1.5 trillion tax-reduction package fundamentally changes the individual and business tax landscape.
Some of the tax changes are permanent, while others expire after 2025. Whether you will pay more or less in income taxes depends on a variety of factors unique to your situation. So the more you know about the tax law provisions, the better prepared you will be.
Are you going to get your share of taxpayer savings?
- Understand the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement
- Changes to marginal income tax brackets and the alternative minimum tax
- Limits on common itemized deductions, such as home mortgage interest and taxes
- Increases in standard deduction amounts
- Elimination of personal exemptions
- Child tax credit rules
- 529 savings plan enhancements
- Federal estate and gift tax provisions
- Additional provisions affecting business owners
Information will be presented by Nathan Tiarks, Gene Hackett, and Andrew Tiarks of Tiarks, Becker, & Hackett Financial. Space is limited. Please register at 507.356.8357 or online